Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More Versatile than Kate Moss




OK, maybe the title of this post is a sliiight exaggeration. But seriously, I am SO DOWN with the DKNY Cozy right now! It can transform into more styles than Mystique. Cardigan today, scarf tomorrow, off the shoulder top for Friday, cowlneck sweater for Saturday...the possibilities are endless! (Really though, I could probably wear the same one in a new way for like a month. NOT recommended). Bonus:Recession-friendly. It's like getting 489754 tops for the price of one. Donna, you're a genius.

Since I'm a little strapped for cash these days, I had to duplicate the looks with a Forever 21 version. It's not quite as long as the DKNY version so I can't replicate all of the looks, but it's a good starting point.

Ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out:
The DKNY How-To Video

The DKNY How-To Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment